King Fahad Military Medical Complex - Dhahran
The King Fahad Military Medical Complex (KFMMC) is a tertiary government hospital and the most modern medical institution among the Health Services of Ministry of Defense Hospitals with 350 bed capacity and serves military beneficiaries, their dependents, hospital employees, and other beneficiaries in the Eastern Province. The hospital has 3000+ employees and it is a care hospital, which provides the full continuum of health services. The hospital was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and Saudi Central Board Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI).
KFMMC is located in the northern area of Dhahran City and the Eastern Province of KSA. The hospital and the housing compound are located near gigantic and entertaining malls such as Dhahran Mall, Rashid Mall, Ajdan Walk and lots more.The beach is 20 minutes away from the KFMMC Vicinity, and a 25-kilometer causeway connecting Saudi Arabia and Bahrain is 35 minutes away.
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- The hospital has been awarded the Patient Care Initiative of the Year – Saudi Arabia and Technology Innovation of the Year – Saudi Arabia prize in the Healthcare Asia Awards 2023.
- Working hours varies per department (average) 44 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally does not exceed 10 hours
- Saudi Arabia now enjoys a Sunday to Thursday work week, with Friday and Saturday its official weekend
- Usually, the hospital will provide candidates a white outfit, but they are permitted to wear colorful shirts
- The trousers should always be white.
- Candidates need to bring their own shoes for work. They need to be light colored but not necessarily white.
- Fully furnished Housing with basic appliances will be provided. Usually comes with 3 bedded room.
- Free electricity and water
- Housing accommodation inside/ outside the complex, depends on the availability of the accommodation
- Tax Fee Income
- Sign-on Bonus for some difficult-to-find positions (Nurses and Allied Health Staff)
- Forty (40) calendar days per service year paid vacation
- Free mobilization Air tickets from the Point of Origin
- Ticket to return to point of hire at the end of your contract
- Suitable housing provided, depending on position, married status, availability and etc.
- Free shuttle bus for shopping trips every night from Sunday to Thursday.
- Medical services for the employee and agreed dependents will be entitled to medical treatment along the contract duration, according to hospital regulation in addition to dental treatment and plastic surgery for emergency cases only. Infertility treatment is an exemption.
- Children’s education allowance (when offered a Married Status Contract) to assist in offsetting costs for children’s schooling. It’s a set amount for up to 2 children (depending on grade) aged between 5 to 18 years old when living with parents in the country. If children living abroad and parents in KSA, they will receive also, education allowance
- Contracts offered on Married Status for Physicians (can bring the long spouse and up to 2 children under the age of 18 years).
- Contracts offered on Single Status for Nurses (can not bring along any family member)
- Contracts offered on Single Status or Married Status for Allied Health staff, depending on grade
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!