Internal Medicine Consultant
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the related field, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
Education / Qualification Required:
Post qualifications from one of the following locations:
- USA: The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Canada: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- UK and Ireland: CCT Internal Medicine
- Australia and New Zealand: Fellowship from the Royal College (FRACP)
- Western Europe: Equivalent certification to the above
Basic medical degree from recognized institution
Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
- Minimum Three (3) years after board / equivalence certification in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand and France (DES).
- Minimum Five (5) years after board / equivalence certification in Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, Greece and France (DIS).
Valid and in a good standing Medical License in current country of practice.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides consultative service as requested.
- Actively participates in the training and teaching of residents in his/her area of expertise.
- Participates in and promotes research activities.
- Shares on-call schedule for the Section as needed.
- Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
- Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
- Follows all hospital-related policies and procedures.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.