Renal Transplant Clinical Nurse Coordinator
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center - Riyadh
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Job Speciality: Ambulatory Care
Responsible and accountable for the assessment, planning and implementation and evaluation of care to specific patient populations. Functions as a specialist nurse to provide support and education to staff and patients in the specific specialty areas.
Education / Qualifications Required:
- BS Degree in Nursing
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum Four (4) years of hospital experience as a registered nurse with two (2) years leadership experience required
- Experience in transplant specialty area is a requirement
Valid and in a good Standing License in current country or practice
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assessment, plan of care and evaluation of specific patient population and provides follow up care as necessary
- Acts as a consultant to the multidisciplinary team during the patients treatment
- Coordinates and documents patient care utilizing the nursing care plan, medical records, teaching material and patient teaching records
- Develops and coordinates written and verbal educational programs for nursing staff in conjunction with Nursing Development Saudization (NDS) personnel
- Coordinates and participates in routine patient care review meetings and case conferences as required
- Serves on Hospital committees as required
- Maintains records and data collection in area of responsibility.
- Develops written statistical and graphical reports indicating development and advancement towards program goals and objectives
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and protocols related to clinical specialty in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team incorporating evidence based practice.
- Evaluates and modifies as required
- Liaises with internal and external organization in the exchange for information, benchmarking and in the coordination of activities relating to best practice in clinical specialty
- May coordinate delegated management responsibilities for staff
- Plans for the training and development of Saudi nursing students and graduates
- Participates in the Hospitals clinical quality improvement plan
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures
- Participates in self and others’ education, training and development, as applicable
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. As per our agreement with hospitals we recruit for, we can only work with candidates who obtained their qualifications and experience from: US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand.