King Fahad Medical City
King Fahad Medical City Complex (KFMC) was constructed from the year 1984 to 1995. Today, KFMC complex consists of 4 hospitals: The Main Hospital, The Women’s Specialized Hospital, The Children’s Specialized Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital. The complex is made up of one institute, 4 specialized centers, laboratories & Primary Care Clinics.
The Main Hospital (460 beds) is a specialized center that provides medical specialties, surgical, critical care, and dental services. It also contributes to the health education and teaching at the local level besides enhancing treatment of diseases through medical research and specialized medical training programs.
The Children’s Specialized Hospital is officially inaugurated and commissioned in early summer of 2003, The Children’s Specialized Hospital (246 beds) provides various specialized clinical programs and advanced methods of intensive medical care for this unique category of patients under the supervision of a distinctive team of physicians, nurses and other health sector staff.
The Women’s Specialized Hospital (236 beds capacity) was officially inaugurated and commissioned on October 26th, 2003 and operates according to the latest international principles and standards. The hospital excels in providing healthcare during high-risk pregnancy and treating infertility and complications of early stages of pregnancy besides providing health care for women. A number of specialized clinics have been developed to serve WSH goals to provide specialized services for obstetrics, in addition to the capabilities to perform many surgical operations without having to keep in-patients for more than one da
The Rehabilitation Hospital (150 beds) is the only Ministry of Health (MOH) Hospital that provides acute holistic rehabilitation services to referred patients through an interdisciplinary rehabilitation program. Medical, nursing, clinical and administrative staff work together to assist patients in achieving their maximum potential according to their outlined treatment plan.
KAMC Complex is situated in the Sulemanian area of Riyadh, covering 50.50 hectares with easy access from all directions to the city centre. Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 7.6 million. Located in central Najd Province; it is the host city to all foreign Embassies.
Departments & Services
The Main Hospital
- Critical Care Department
- Medical Ward
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Surgical Ward
- General Surgery
- Thoracic, Plastic
- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental/Maxillofacial Surgery
- Out-Patient Services
- All Surgical Specialties
- Sleep Medicine
- Dental Services
- Institutes & Centers
- National Neurosciences Institutes
- King Salman Heart Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Obesity, Endocrine & Metabolism Center
- Research Center
The Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Pediatric Surgery
- General Pediatrics
- Immunity and Allergies
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Digestive System Diseases
- Respiratory System Diseases
- Renal Diseases
- Endocrine Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Adolescent Medicine
The Women’s Specialized Hospital
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Clinic
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
- Endoscopy Clinic
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Day Care Unit
- Colposcopy Clinic
- Molar Pregnancy Clinic
- Maternal Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound Unit
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Fetal Development Clinic
- Medical Disease in Pregnancy
- Antenatal Diabetic clinic for DM OR Insulin
- Fetal Medicine clinic
- Ultrasound Unit
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery
- Reproductive Endocrine and Infertility Medicine
The Rehabilitation Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Technology (Orthotic, Prosthetic)
- Amputation Rehabilitation Program
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Stroke Program
- Traumatic Brain Injury Program
- Communication and Swallowing Disorders
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Care
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy Section
- Swallowing and Voice Section
- Audiology Section
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
- 2019 KFMC Carries out the First Cryoablation by Interventional Radiology in Saudi Arabia
- Accredited by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA)
- Home Health Care at King Fahad Medical City is accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) in the United States
- Working hours varies per department (average) 44 hours per week.
- 5 days a week / The number of hours in a shift varies somewhat from department to department but generally does not exceed 10 hours
- Saudi Arabia now enjoys a Sunday to Thursday work week, with Friday and Saturday its official weekend
- Usually, the hospital will provide candidates a white outfit, but they are permitted to wear colorful shirts
- The trousers should always be white.
- Candidates need to bring their own shoes for work. They need to be light colored but not necessarily white
- The University provides an allowance, to rent your own accommodation
- Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Multipurpose court for Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Squash Courts.
- Training program specializing in swimming and taekwondo.
- Exercise of fitness training through customized programs.
- A grassed Football Pitch surrounded by a “Tartan” Jogging Track.
- Nursery School/Kindergarten (4 Classrooms)
- Large Restaurant with a full kitchen that runs independently of main hospitals
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Supermarket/ Post Office/ Bank
- coming soon
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!