Prince Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud gave directions to build this hospital. It is named after King Abdulaziz, the Arabian Peninsula unifier. Project construction began in 1995 and was completed in May/June 2002.
The hospital is a 108-bed capacity, consisting of two levels at an area of 12,000 sq. meters. It includes Outpatients Clinics, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Radiology, ER, Kitchen and Restaurant, Administrative Building and a Mosque in the Ground Floor, and Male Ward, Female Ward, Pediatrics Ward, Main Operating Room, Day-Surgery Operating Room, Delivery Ward, ICU and VIP Ward in the First Floor. The Services Building on the ground floor includes A/C equipment, services/maintenance workshops, sterilization, laundry, and Mosque. Family and Nurses housing consists of a 2-bedroom apartment building, two for nurses to accommodate 387 nurses, and outdoor playfields. Single housing to accommodate 90 individuals. Technical laborers accommodation and offices for maintenance contractors. General Services include gates fences, public services network, landscaping, asphalting, paving, and outdoor lighting.
Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital is dedicated to delivering services of the highest international standard. This constantly expanding facility, equipped with state-of-art technology, is staffed by professionals from Saudi Arabia and 52 other world nations.
Departments & Services
- General and Spinal Anesthesia
- Pathology and Laboratory Department including Hematology, Chemistry, Microbiology and Blood Bank
- Medical Imaging Department including Conventional X-Rays, Ultrasound, CT-Scan, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, and MRI
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department
- Respiratory and Pulmonary Function Test Department
- Home Health Care Department
- Cardiac Sciences
- Clinical Dietary
- Diabetic Education
- Outside Contract for Hemodialysis Department
- External Contract for Long Term Care Department
- Adult Medical and Surgical Departments Include
- Internal Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Endoscopy department
- Infectious Diseases.
- General Surgery
- ENT and Audiology
- Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Pediatric Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Orthopedics
- Spinal Surgery
- Emergency Medicine with Adult and Pediatric Department
- Family Medicine and PHCC Department
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department include:
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- High-Risk Obstetric clinics
Pediatric Department Includes
- General Pediatrics
- Allergy and Immunology
- Infectious Diseases
- Dental Department includes:
- General and Pediatric Dentistry
Thinking about working at this hospital? For employment details, check out each topic information below
All SANG Hospital facilities are JCIA accredited
- The standard work week at National Guard is 42.5 hours per week.
- 5 Days per week / The number of hours in a shift vary somewhat from department to department but generally do not exceed 10 hours
- The standard work week in Saudi Arabia is Sunday through Thursday
- Uniforms are provided on arrival.
- Uniforms consist of white trousers and tunic top for females, and white trousers and a jacket for males.
- Duty shoes are not provided and should be purchased by the employee.
- Free housing accommodation is provided
- Medical City: The City covers approximately one square mile set against a background of low desert hills. This first-class accommodation is in apartment blocks of one, two or three bedrooms and is within easy walking distance of the hospital.
- All hard and soft furnishings are provided free of charge including washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer and all kitchen utensils.
- Al Aoun Village is comprised of three bedroom detached and attached villas where mainly accompanied status housing and single male housing is located.
- In addition to the villas there are three- and one-bedroom bungalows. You will have complete comfort and privacy like your own home
- All units are fully furnished for the employees’ convenience
- Utilities such as electricity, water and gas cooking are free and paid-provided by NG for all employees. Cable TV is also provided. Taxi / Limousine services are provided at fixed rates
- Employee accommodations are adjacent to the hospital and are equipped with excellent recreational facilities, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, and weight rooms. The compound is fully secured with 24 hours security by the military personnel*
- Restaurants, Cafes, supermarkets, shopping malls libraries, hairdressing salons & services are all readily accessible*
- There are a wide range of restaurants in the cities; serving traditional Lebanese, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc (including popular Western fare eg McDonalds and Starbucks)*
- Organized camping trips to local scenic areas and places of interest take place at regular intervals and it is possible to join others from the hospital on short trips to neighbouring countries such as Egypt, Yemen and Jordan*
- For children of eligible staff there is child care for pre-school infants as well as a primary school providing a British based education system*
- There are a wide range of activities available for the athletic, adventurous or nature lover
*Facilities may vary per hospital
- Contracts start with a one (1) year period and renewable thereafter annually by both party agreement
- Tax Free Income
- Forty-Five (45) calendar days per service year paid vacation
- Medical Insurance coverage for all self and family (when offered Married Status Contract)
- Mobilization ticket for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract). Economy class tickets
- Ticket to return to point of hire at the end of your contract – Economy class
- Annual ticket to point of hire (can use to other destinations) for self and family (when offered Married Status Contract), Economy Class
- Suitable housing provided, depending on position, married status, availability and etc, or housing allowance in lieu.
- Transportation to hospital site when living at hospital’s provided accommodation, or transportation allowance in lieu when living out of hospital’s accommodation.
- One month pay bonus when renewing contract.
- End of service indemnity (as per country labor laws). Two weeks pay for each year completed in first 5 years of service with this hospital, then one month pay for each year served. To be collected when agreement terminated with the hospital
- Continues Medical Education for Physicians. Seven (7) Days every year to attend events (not taken out of vacation time) in addition to payment certain amount of money to assist cover events cost and tickets
- Children’s education allowance (when offered Married Status Contract) to assist in offsetting cost for children’s schooling. It’s a set amount for up to 3 children (depending on grade) age between 5 to 18 years old, when living with parents in the country.
- Contracts offered on Married Status for Physicians (can bring long spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years).
- Contracts offered on Single Status for Nurses (can not bring along any family member)
- Contracts offered on Single Status or Married Status for Allied Health staff, depending on grade.
Sounds like a right match?
Check out the available job opportunities for this hospital. Submit your resume today!