NURSING IN USA PROGRAM
VERY attractive Benefits Package
OUR SERVICES FREE TO YOU AT ALL TIME
A) Provided while still in your home country:
- Resume preparation format provided and video instructions for US Hospital Submission.
- Guidance to prepare for English Language Exam, Visa Screen and NCLEX.
- Guidance and payment (1) of each: English Language Exam, Visa Screen and NCLEX
- Clinical and Personality match to client acuity and locations.
- Guiding thru document compiling for immigrant processing.
- Paying for the immigration – filing fee for the employee and (family) when necessary.
- Paying the Attorney Cost.
- Pay for NVC fee for employee.
- Guidance to obtain the International Driver’s License.
- AutoSource to purchase a new vehicle including a rental car, option upon arrival.
- Assimilation Orientation.
- Embassy Appointment Preparation.
- One way flight to the US – Employer Location.
- Welcome Letter/ guidance for arrival with day-by-day items to accomplish after arrival including area information on schools, churches and shopping.
- Introduce to a buddy when possible.
- Apartment paid 30 days any deposits upfronted; if reimbursed to the employee they will need to be repaid.
B) Provided after your arrival to the employer Hospital Facility location:
- Hotel Accommodation if needed, should your apartment complex have any delays.
- Introduce a buddy, this could happen prior to arrival via zoom/skype as well. Then after arrival to help the transition process and help welcome you to the area.
- Guidance to open your bank account, obtain a US cell phone number, apply for Social Security # and picking up your rental car
- $1000 arrival bonus – to be deposited in your account when the bank account is open. This can be used for any personal needs after arrival. You can also choose to utilize some or all the bonus for furniture prior to arrival.
- Guidance and payment of processing the final state license endorsement after arrival to the USA. Many States require SSN to complete.