Hematology (Stem Cell Transplant & Cellular Therapy) Consultant
We are looking for hard-working & adventurous consultants who wish to advance their careers by joining overseas hospitals to gain international experience.
Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs. This physician is a member of the medical staff, who is eligible to diagnose, treat and admit patients. He/she is capable of independently providing high quality patient care in Adult SCT & CT.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Fellowship in an accredited institution
- Fellowship in Hematology
- Fellowship in Steam Cell Transplant
- Minimum of Three (3) years of clinical experience in recognized hospital/institution.
- A registered member of the Saudi Board Council.
Current and in a Good Standing Medical License to practice in country of residence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently provide direct patient care in Adult SCT&CT (ward rounds, clinics, on-calls).
- Independently provide consultations to other specialties in the hospital.
- Perform Bone marrow aspirates, biopsies, and other related procedures.
- Perform Bone marrow harvest procedures and supervise junior physicians for this procedure.
- Supervise stem cells collection and infusion.
- Approves all required documents for stem cells mobilization, stem cells collection and infusion.
- Approves clearance for stem cells donation and stem cells transplant.
- Prescribe and administer medications (chemotherapeutic agents). Participate in the department / division administrative meetings.
- Participate in the department / division educational activities (journal club, tumor board, lectures, etc.)
- Participate in the department/ division research activities.
- Participate in the hospital/ department committees upon request.
- To supervise the sub consultant physicians.
- Participate in training and education of rotating fellows, residents and junior staff members.
- Perform and cover other duties as delegated by the chairman or division head.
- Adhere strictly to all hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.