- Provides evidence-based adult Nursing education for nursing services staff, nursing students, Interns and Residents.
- Promotes lifelong learning as an essential and integral component of professional nursing practice.
- Facilitates competence in nursing practice.
- Acts as an consultant and resource for current nursing practice information.
- Maintains documentation and record keeping that verifies educational activities according to department guidelines.
- Maintains correct lines of authority and communication according to the organizational chart.
- Utilizes material resources and facilities effectively.
- Maintains confidentially of all records and results.
- Completes monthly reports as required which document the provision of educational services as required.
Education & Research:
- Demonstrates proficiency in education design including development of needs assessment, description of target audience, educational objectives, content, outline, teaching methods, evaluations strategies and a designation of appropriate physical facilities and resources.
- Develops educational activities to support critical thinking, professional growth, and competence.
- Facilitates marketing of educational activities.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Participates in the evaluation of systems and programmes to maximize productivity, cost effectiveness via continuous improvement quality program.
- Promotes learner evaluation of the effectiveness of educational activities.
- Complies with and participates in Quality improvement processes and activities.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Registered Nurse with current Nursing license
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Master in nursing education (preferred)
- Post graduate certificate in area of specialty (preferred)
- 5 years nursing experience
- 2 years current teaching / educational experience
- Fluent in English, Basic Arabic