Senior Research Scientist
We are looking for hard-working & adventurous allied Health who wish to advance their careers by joining overseas hospitals to gain international experience.
Responsible for the general oversight and supervisory aspects of scientific/clinical activities and to liaise with research(s) supervision regularly to advise other investigators on the research status and to issue guidelines in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Health related science
- Specialist in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience after PhD.
- Contribution as a principal investigator or co-investigator in published research with a peer-reviewed international journal within the last two years.
- Current and in good Standing License/Registration to practice in country of residence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, guidance, support and supervision to all KAIMRC staff and takes responsibility for the day to-day operation (including all employee-related matters).
- Plans, develop and implement short and long term strategic goals for the development and direction of the department and research activities in cooperation with the Executive Committee.
- Liaises with other functional/departmental management to ensure that they understand all aspects and needs, and they are fully informed of
objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Coordinates the department’s activities as they relate to the activities of other divisions and departments in the hospital; carry-out the necessary functional planning, budgeting and scheduling for the department and maintain records and monitor accordingly.
- Coordinates and responsible for the activities in the assigned areas of specialty within medical biotechnology and general training programs for younger scientists. These duties involve the organization and supervision of research education, workshops, conferences and topical meetings.
- Conducts the transnational research projects that are of relevance in the broadest possible scope and initiate independent research programs in advanced medical biotechnology.
- Undertakes methodologies of proven path evidence and function as a principal investigator and representative of KAIMRC in the release of high impact scientific publications — which will result in attaining large operating scientific grants.
- Manages and leads the assigned area in evaluating scientific, medical, diagnostics, pathologists research applications received from staff members.
- Responsible for staff management related issues, for example, performance evaluations, recruitment and selection, staff orientation and training.
- Conducts and lead in related topics of the assigned area as training programs for Physician, Nursing Staff, Laboratory Research Staff and others regarding the proper use of the Research Laboratory.
- Performs other job related duties as required.