We are looking for hard-working & adventurous allied Health who wish to advance their careers by joining overseas hospitals to gain international experience.
Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs, responsible for collaborating with physicians and other members of the healthcare professional team to organize and perform the necessary nursing care assessment for outpatient and inpatient, some technical urological procedures and educational need for specific urological cases in line with the standard of clinical care, policies and procedures.
Education / Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Specific Certification as required in area of assignment – Preferred
- Minimum of Five (5) years of position-related practical experience
- Current and in good Standing Nursing License/Registration (RN) to practice in country of residence
- Responsible for collaborating with physicians and other members of the healthcare professional team to organize and perform the necessary nursing care assessment for outpatient and inpatient, some technical urological procedures and educational need for specific urological cases in line with the standard of clinical care, policies and procedure.
- Participate with multidisciplinary team members in the management of neurogenic bladder patients.
- Serve as a direct contact for patients’ clinical booking, drug refilling and facilitating different requirements.
- Conduct patient care assessment of educational need considering the patient’s physical, psychological and spiritual needs. Provide education to patients and their families for clean intermittent catheterization including pre- and post-operative urological surgeries such as bladder augmentation, mitrofanoff procedures, mace procedure and stoma care. Develop patient educational tools and materials in Arabic and English with the guidance of the medical team.
- Develop, implement and educate patients about various urological diseases such as urinary incontinence, dysfunctional voiding, clean intermittent catheterization, enuresis, elimination syndrome and neurogenic bladder.
- Organize and participate in preparing urology patients for special procedures including explaining the procedure to patients and their families, inserting uretheral catheters prior the procedure if needed, and psychologically prepare the patients for different procedures such as voiding cystourethrogram, nuclear cystogram, nuclear renal scan and urodynamic studies.
- Participate in the treatment of certain pediatric urology disease such as normal regular voiding teaching and pelvic floor training program. Involve in and conduct urodynamic studies and biofeedback sessions. Collaborate with physiotherapy department for treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Assess discharge educational requirements and implement/refer to appropriate resources.
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with the organization safety regulations, department’s standards and chain of command and relevant policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and participate in performance improvement activities.
- Perform other job related duties.