We are looking for hard-working & adventurous allied Health who wish to advance their careers by joining overseas hospitals to gain international experience.
Performs advanced Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional (if applicable) techniques including Cardiac Echocardiography, Cardiac Catheterizations and interventions, Electrophysiology studies and Ambulatory Cardiac Procedures. Interprets and reports on various Cardiac Procedures.
- BSc Degree in Cardiovascular Program
- Minimum Two (2) years of relevant experience (Cath lab, Vascular, Echocardiography, ECG technologist)
- Current and clean medical license to practice in country/state of origin
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient preparation and Education
- Observations of haemodynamic, structural and vascular cardiology investigations (where applicable)
- Conducts Cardiology Investigations with correct management of haemodynamic, ultrasound and mapping equipment (where applicable)
- Demonstrates an understanding or desire to learn advanced imaging/recording techniques.
- Prepares and interprets report for physician review and sign off.
- Actively participate in departmental training, clinical audits and improvement projects.
- Helps develop team cohesiveness by assisting team members and aligns individual work efforts to meet work unit and organizational goals for service excellence.
- Selection, management and efficient use of appropriate consumables (inventory management)
- Appropriate calibration and review of equipment with escalation of defects are in line with facility wide policy.
- Meticulous and timely documentation and reporting within the patient medical record.
- Prompt reporting and escalation of all Cardiac Critical Results.