Assistant Executive Director Value Analysis-Clinical
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and passionate candidate whom will be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care utilizing the nursing process and meeting the established standard of nursing practice and performance.
The Assistant Executive Director, Patient Safety in conjunction with Executive Director Quality and Safety is responsible for planning, coordinating and facilitating Patient Safety programs across all HMC entities.
The purpose of this role is to devise and implement systems and methodologies for tracking and monitoring procurement performance. Measure and optimize the effectiveness of purchasing channels and supplier management strategies. Proactively, identify risks relating to procurement strategy and implement mitigation plan. Ensure decisions in supply chain processes like procuring and inventory management are integrated with business utility and requirements. Engage key stakeholders in collaborative decision-making for product and technology evaluation for both system improvements and when procuring.
Education / Qualification Required:
- Qualifications from the UK is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field
- Work experience from the UK is a MUST
- Minimum Ten(10) years of relevant experience in Value Analysis within Supply Chain
- Minimum Four (4) years in the healthcare organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage relationships with physicians, key stakeholders, and executives to optimize HMC’s value analysis initiatives (purchased products).
- Identify opportunities for standardization and utilization of products.
- Oversees Value Analysis governance standardization efforts across HMC and work closely with the supply chain management team on potential opportunities for strategic sourcing and optimizing contracts.
- Set initiative specific performance and value analysis targets as part of the Value Analysis Governance.
- Monitor value analysis savings and outcome targets, and report as part of the Value Analysis Governance.
- Responsible for implementing Value Analysis Governance structure and evidence-based value analysis processes within HMC for the purchased products.
- Leads the product introduction, investigation, analysis, education, conversion/consumption, and track value analysis initiatives outcomes.
- Ensure that the value analysis and standardization efforts for the assigned initiatives do not have negative implications on quality, patient, and staff safety.
- Recommend and set-up collaborative and results-driven initiatives for cost saving, clinical quality, and outcomes improvement.
- Maintains a current understanding of technology, regulatory, and operational trends in the healthcare supply chain, and value analysis strategies that may affect product utilization.
- Supports internal customers (and other supply chain functions) on resolving product related issues, such as product utilization, inventory control practices, contract management, and vendor support for a product.
- Recommend solutions for potential Value Analysis constrains.
- Perform other duties as assigned.