Senior Cardiovascular Technologist
We are looking for hard-working & adventurous allied Health who wish to advance their careers by joining overseas hospitals to gain international experience.
Performs advanced Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional (if applicable) techniques including Cardiac Echocardiography, Cardiac Catheterizations and interventions, Electrophysiology studies and Ambulatory Cardiac Procedures. Interprets and reports on various Cardiac Procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited Cardio Vascular program or allied health specialized program in Cardio Vascular Technology of NLT 2 years syllabus.
- AND Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international , the American registry of diagnostic medical sonographers, UK registration council for clinical physiologists, the Canadian association of cardiopulmonary technologists or The Society of Cardiopulmonary Technology New Zealand or equivalent.
- BLS Certificate is a MUST
- Minimum Four (4) years of relevant experience (Cath lab, Vascular, Echocardiography, ECG technologist.
- Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international, American registry of diagnostic medical sonographers, UK registration council for clinical physiologists, The Canadian association of cardiopulmonary technologists or equivalent (Desired)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient preparation and Education
- Observations of haemodynamic, structural and vascular cardiology investigations (where applicable)
- Conducts Cardiology Investigations with correct management of haemodynamic, ultrasound and mapping equipment (where applicable)
- Demonstrates an understanding of advanced imaging/recording techniques.
- Prepares and interprets report for physician review and sign off.
- Organize and implement departmental training, clinical audits and improvement projects.
- Helps develop team cohesiveness by assisting team members and aligns individual work efforts to meet work unit and organizational goals for service excellence.
- Mentor and/or training coordinator for junior or trainee staff.
- Responsible person for Inventory Management and cost effective selection of supplies.
- Appropriate calibration and review of equipment with escalation of defects are in line with facility wide policy.
- Meticulous and timely documentation and reporting within the patient medical record.
- Prompt reporting and escalation of all Cardiac Critical Results.
- Participation and maintenance of compliance data and performance indicators.