Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, part of Mubadala’s network of world-class healthcare providers, is an unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s patient-centered model of care, combining state-of-the-art amenities with the best global clinical practices to deliver exceptional patient care.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a physician-led medical institution served by North American board-certified (or equivalent) physicians. The hospital is the result of an agreement signed in 2006 between Mubadala Investment Company and US-based Cleveland Clinic, in support of the Abu Dhabi government’s Economic Vision 2030 to develop a robust healthcare sector in the emirate. Its mission is to offer patients in the UAE and the wider region access to world-class care, close to home.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is composed of 13 institutes designed to put Patients First and align with the region’s specific healthcare needs. In all, more than 55 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi and integrated to offer coordinated, multidisciplinary care for adult patients.
Every aspect of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has been developed with the patient in mind, providing a seamless end-to-end patient experience. From family-friendly waiting areas and uplifting surroundings, to wholesome culinary offerings and comfortable patient rooms, every step of the patient journey has been designed to cater to regional and cultural expectations. All these factors play a critical role in the road to recovery and help promote a positive mind-body connection.
The hospital acts as a catalyst for medical innovation and follows the highest international standards of quality and patient safety across all its operations. It is officially designated and licensed by the Department of Health as a research and teaching facility, and is working to become a pioneering academic medical center for the whole region.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi continues to expand its partnerships with insurance providers, as well as its inclusive appointment service, to offer more patients access to the hospital’s globally recognized model of care.
A Cleveland Clinic for Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, part of Mubadala’s network of world-class healthcare providers, is a multispecialty hospital on Al Maryah Island in the UAE. The hospital is a physician-lead medical institution served by North American board-certified (or equivalent) physicians. Located in the heart of the UAE capital, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi supports the Abu Dhabi government’s Vision 2030 to develop a robust healthcare sector in the emirate, with a mission to offer patients in the UAE and the wider region access to world-class care that is closer to home. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s patient-centered model of care, combining state-of-the-art amenities with the best global clinical practices to deliver exceptional patient care.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is located on Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the heart of Abu Dhabi’s new central business district.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s service lines are organized into 13 institutes (*denotes Centers of Excellence):
An Institute is a group of medical and surgical specialty physicians, organized around a particular disease process to collaboratively address patient needs.
Heart & Vascular*
Respiratory & Critical Care*
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Quality & Patient Safety
Clinical & Nursing
Medical and Surgical Specialties (30+)
Fully Digital Hospital
LEED Gold Certified Healthcare Facility
Beds - 364 (Expandable to 490)
Operating Rooms -26
Emergency Department Rooms - 41
Building Floor Area - 409,243 m2 (4,404,958 ft2)
- Cardiac Cath/EP TechnologistThis position is responsible for performing x-ray contrast injections and stabilizing guide wires, catheters and other devices during diagnostic and interventional procedures.Read MoreApply Now
- Cardiodiagnostics - Echo TechnicianCleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is looking for experienced and highly motivated Echocardiographers to join our team. The primary duties would be performing transthoracic echo, stress echo, bubble/contrast studies and assisting with Transesophageal Echo. You must be registered (ARDMS/CCI), or willing to obtain. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator as part of a team. We are a friendly IAC accredited lab that will provide challenge and personal growth in a supportive environment. Read MoreApply Now
- Cardiovascular Technologist This position is responsible for performing cardiac and/or vascular echo-doppler or electrophysiology studies on patients in the laboratory or at the bedside and accurately recording test results.Read MoreApply Now
- Clinical Director, Respiratory Therapy & Clinical DiagnosticsThis position is responsible for directing all activity related to Respiratory Therapy department and Overseeing the day-to-day operations and activities of the departments including people and financial management, service design, delivery and evaluation Read MoreApply Now
- Electroneurodiagnostic TechnologistThis position is responsible for performing routine and complex EEG, IOM, EMG Epilepsy Monitoring, and Evoked Potential examinations in the laboratory, at the patient’s bedside or in the intensive care units and within the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit. This position is also responsible for performing nerve conduction studies for patients and ensuring that proper adjustments are made for accurate recording procedures. Read MoreApply Now
- Executive Director - Clinical OperationsThis position is responsible for providing overall leadership for major clinical service functions within Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD) and ensuring that all clinical services are delivered in the most cost-effective, highest quality manner and consistent with short and long-term strategic goals of CCAD. This position will serve as a key senior leader for 14 Clinical Institutes at CCAD. The Executive Director of Clinical Operations (SDCO) will also be charged with identifying creative solutions and best practices to achieve efficient and effective practice operations including clinical quality, patient access/throughput, patient satisfaction, and financial performance. The person must be comfortable operating in an extremely fluid environment that requires independent judgment in maintaining effective relationships with a variety of clinical and non-clinical constituents, including physicians at all levels of the organization.Read MoreApply Now
- Lead Nuclear Medicine TechnologistThis position is responsible for preparing and administering radiopharmaceuticals to patients of all ages and performing nuclear medicine studies using imaging and ancillary equipment.Read MoreApply Now
- Staff Nurse - OR Transplant TeamThis position is responsible for providing general and specialized direct and indirect patient care through the application of evidence based nursing procedures and practices to patients of all ages on assigned nursing unit. This position is also responsible for demonstrating competency in the behavioral, growth, development and psycho-social needs of patients being treated.Read MoreApply Now
- Ultrasound Technologist / SonographerThis position is responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic imaging through the application of non-ionizing, high frequency sound waves for patients of all ages and maintaining safety at all times. Read MoreApply Now